Your DreamBreak includes 3 days and 2 nights* in Macau, at Galaxy Hotel, as well as:
• Complimentary 2-day pass for an open-top sightseeing bus.
• Complimentary access to Skytop Wave Pool at Grand Resort Deck at Galaxy Macau. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• Complimentary 88-pataca vouchers for food-and-beverage purchases at Galaxy Macau (2 vouchers per person).
• Complimentary “Best of Taste” dining voucher for Tastes of Asia food plaza in Galaxy Macau (1 voucher per person).
• Complimentary “Leisure Plus Dining” voucher for food-and-beverage purchases and more at Galaxy Macau (1 voucher per person).
• Complimentary 60-pataca vouchers for food-and-beverage purchases at Broadway Macau (2 vouchers per person).
• Complimentary gift set featuring 2 boxes of treats from Yeng Kee Bakery (1 gift set per person).
• Coupon for a complimentary single scoop of Haagen-Dazs® ice cream (1 coupon per person).
• Complimentary Haagen-Dazs ice cream dream set featuring 1 regular hot coffee and 1 stick bar (1 set per person).
• Set-menu lunch at Dragon Portuguese Cuisine at Broadway Food Street in Broadway Macau on Day 2.
• Buffet breakfast at the hotel on Day 2 and Day 3.
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click select, then choose from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Macau International Airport (MFM), approximately 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 91 days or more before the start date of your trip, you’ll get a refund of the amount you paid for the trip less a fee of US$50. If you cancel between 46 and 90 days before the start date of your trip, you’ll get a refund less a fee of US$100. If you cancel within 45 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. Therefore, in the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the provisions of the booking terms will prevail.
Name Change Policy: Name changes must be done no later than December 29 and are subject to a US$50 name change fee. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary, and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.