Seoul COEX is set in the busy Gangnam district, on the south side of the Han River. Guests can head to the Sky Lounge on the top floor for scenic city views. The hotel’s location is ideal for walking to several major attractions, including Bongeunsa Buddhist temple, COEX Mall and DFS Casino.Hotel features:
• 3 restaurants, 1 bar and 1 lobby lounge.
• Indoor pool.
• In Spa.
• Sauna (additional charges may apply).
• Fitness center.
• Nearby casino.
• Indoor golf driving range.
• Nearby COEX Mall, a large underground shopping venue with movie theaters, an aquarium, Kimchi Museum and much more.
• Complimentary parking for 1 vehicle per room. Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Flat-screen LCD television with satellite channels.
• Pillow menu with 10 types to choose from.
• In-room safe.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 20.
InterContinental Seoul COEX
524 Bongeunsa-ro Gangnam-gu
Seoul 06164, South Korea
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.